Friday, March 20, 2020

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

1) Elevator pitch link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16CXzy0j2jsA5m3JLa8oSY435z6cPHd_i

2) From the feedback that I was given for my first elevator pitch, everyone seemed to have enjoyed it and said I did well. What surprised me the most was that I was told that I was very enthusiastic in my pitch, which was always hard for me to do when I had to perform other speeches such as for my public speaking class. I tried to be as enthusiastic as I could in this new pitch, but it was very late and I was tired, so I'm sorry in advance. I was also a little concerned as to whether I was talking at a fast pace or not. However, from the feedback, I was told that I was going at a good pace when delivering my pitch.

3) I didn't really change anything in my pitch since no one said that there was anything wrong with my first one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Shannon:

    I've read about your opportunity in previous posts, but your elevator pitch provided me with a lot of clarity. Hearing you talk through your idea helped me to not only better understand it, but also develop support for it. I think it's a great opportunity, and I would certainly take advantage of it! Your attire and delivery was very professional, too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon,

    I really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I congratulate you on your speaking abilities as well, as it was coherent and smooth. Your idea of having faster checkouts is one that many people will agree to and completely be behind. I, for one, has had crazy experiences regarding the wait time when I go grocery shopping, and would like for this to implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shannon,
    I truly enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. You sounded very confident throughout the entire pitch and truly inspired me to listen and take action on your issue at hand. I believe faster checkouts are a necessity at grocery stores and that executives should without a doubt adopt your idea. Overall, great post and I hope to read more of yours in the future!

    ReplyDelete