I really liked your pitch, I thought it was well thought out and gave viewers a really good idea on what it is you are proposing, why it is necessary, and how it will be implemented. I thought this was very effective and thought your pace was perfect as you sounded enthusiastic but not like you were just rushing through it. I also loved the professional feel and thought this was all around a really good pitch. Good job!
Hey Shannon, Your video really made your idea to fix this issue come to life. You gave a great presentation and had me convinced that your solution would benefit a company in a short presentation. You followed the guidelines for an elevator pitch very well and it was impressive. Overall, great work and I hope to read more of your posts soon!
Hey Shannon,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your pitch, I thought it was well thought out and gave viewers a really good idea on what it is you are proposing, why it is necessary, and how it will be implemented. I thought this was very effective and thought your pace was perfect as you sounded enthusiastic but not like you were just rushing through it. I also loved the professional feel and thought this was all around a really good pitch. Good job!
Hey Shannon,
ReplyDeleteYour video really made your idea to fix this issue come to life. You gave a great presentation and had me convinced that your solution would benefit a company in a short presentation. You followed the guidelines for an elevator pitch very well and it was impressive. Overall, great work and I hope to read more of your posts soon!