Friday, April 3, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

Pitch No.3 link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xa_zbp3A7Kg3X8me7_OZx-LVHkG2fHtB

Reflection and change: All of the comments and feedback I received on my last two elevator pitches were positive ones. Everyone said that I had a good level of enthusiasm and good delivery. I was concerned if everyone would be able to understand my idea through my explaining during my pitch, but it seemed that it really helped to enhance my prior writings and blog posts about it. In this final pitch, I did not really change much. However, since my idea seems to be very relevant in this current pandemic we are in, I included this aspect in my pitch in order to explain how my product (smartphones equipped with scanning and paying abilities) would be extremely useful during a time like this.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon,
    Your video really made your idea to fix this issue come to life. You gave a great presentation and had me convinced that your solution would benefit a company in a short presentation. You followed the guidelines for an elevator pitch very well and it was impressive. Overall, great work and I hope to read more of your posts soon!

    ReplyDelete