2) All the posts for this class really allowed me to display my creative side, which is not something I usually do. Creative thinking is extremely useful and important and this class taught me the benefits of it, so I think that is definitely something that I will cherish and take away from this class.
3) As I said before, we were really required to look at our business idea in a critical and creative manner, which is something that is required of entrepreneurs. I think this class really did help me to think and act more like an entrepreneur. Now, if I plan to be an entrepreneur in the future is a different question, but this class definitely helped me see that it is possible.
4) I would just encourage anyone who has the desire to be an entrepreneur to start planning now. Document and save everything down so you can see how your idea possible changed. Look to others for advice and feedback as different perspectives are necessary to develop the best idea. For this class, I would just advise students to take it seriously, start assignments early, and actually put some effort into it. The things you learn from yourself when doing these assignments are very rewarding so put your best foot forward when you are in this class.
Hi Shannon,
ReplyDeleteIt really has been a work-intensive semester with this course, but I really agree with the pay-off you listed, such as being able to tap into your more creative side. As a STEM major, it feels like more and more of the classroom is focused on memorization, rather than coming up with practical and creative solutions. I think your post did a great job highlighting the benefits of this course in an accurate manner, and I found myself really connecting with your post. Great job!
Hey Shannon,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your final post and/or final reflection. I agree with your statement regarding how this class truly had to make you think. Likewise, this class taught me to always think outside the box to find more suitable solutions. Throughout this class, I too, have became more creative, specifically, more on the opportunity side. This was a great post and I wish you best of luck.