Friday, April 17, 2020

28A – Your Exit Strategy

For my exit strategy, I think it is best that I sell my business in the coming years to large company grocery stores. This might be the most lucrative option for my business and this way I would not have to deal with the individual store owners or managers. This particular exit strategy would possibly allow me to spend my time and efforts in other, bigger ventures such as expanding my business idea to maybe clothing and appliance stores. This isn't an idea that I was exploring prior to making this strategy. I was merely focusing on grocery stores because I thought that those checkout lanes were the only ones that could get as long. But I would profit off introducing my idea to these other stores because their lines can get crazy long especially during peak times of the year. So this strategy really helps me to continue aiming higher and bigger for my business.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon,
    I truly enjoyed reading your discussion. I believe your exit strategy is very well thought out. Selling your idea to a large company will allow you to reap some benefits immediately. Also, this was a very good business idea, I applaud you for thinking of this. Overall, great work and I hope to read more of your discussions soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon,

    I enjoyed reading your exit strategy as I was trying to think of several possibilities related to each one, and yours was different from mine. I believe that selling your company to a larger one would benefit you, both financially and also finding a new opportunity. Your original opportunity of faster check out lines, is definitely one I would support. This post was great!

    ReplyDelete